Generic filters
Exact matches only

The “minor accident ” form is available on line. The law has been enacted, but for the moment I recommend that you do not move the vehicle until your Insurance Company “roadside assistance” representative arrives at the scene to guide you.

Here is the link to the new “minor accident form” to be used in the event of a no-fault type of collision:

The link to the ATT website where the form is found is here:

Remember to visit these previous articles here on PK:

Panama Kevin