Generic filters
Exact matches only

In some states in the USA, Uninsured Motorist property-damage coverage is available. Uninsured Motorist (no-fault) auto coverage would pay for medical bills and pain and suffering if you are hit by an uninsured driver. If your car is crunched by an uninsured driver and you have UM property-damage coverage, you’ll be able to get your car fixed under this coverage, rather than using your collision coverage. Generally speaking, UM property-damage coverage carries a lower deductible than collision coverage…

UM/no-fault is not available in Panama! “Medical Payments” (Gastos Medicos) coverage will pay for medical bills of the passenger/driver up to the agreed limit. You will need to have “collision” (colision) coverage to pay for the repairs to your vehicle (after the deductible) caused by the uninsured Panama driver. Collision coverage in Panama is generally not available for autos beyond 10 years of age.

Panama Kevin